This course provides insights and understanding of Apache Camel and the enhancements and tools Red Hat offers in support of Camel development. This course is designed to provide a strong understanding of the fundamental Camel concepts, commonly used Camel components and their configurations, and Camel deployment options. Participants will successfully gain in-depth knowledge of enterprise integration patterns to solve integration problems.
What You'll learn
- Package and deploy Camel applications for deployment with Red Hat Fuse
- Provide data integrity in route processing by implementing transactions
- Improve route processing throughput using Camel parallel processing mechanisms
- Create microservices from Camel routes
- Deploy microservices based on Camel routes to an OpenShift cluster using Red Hat Fuse on OpenShift
- Demonstrate the use of the knowledge gained in this course by coding Camel routes