This one day course provides a high-level overview of ITIL® 4 best practices. Key ITIL 4 practices, activities and other aspects are discussed. Additionally, the ITIL 4 service value system and service value chains are introduced and described along with important ITIL concepts and terminology.
ITIL® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What You'll learn
- The service management practices
- Service level management
- Availability management
- Capacity and performance management
- Service continuity management
- IT asset management
- Service configuration management
- Change control
- Release management
- Monitoring and event management
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Service request management
- The Service Desk
- The technical management practices
- Deployment management
- Each student receives a copy of the Kindle book Understanding Service Management: Benefits, Challenges, Risks and Other Important Details
There are no mandatory prerequisites.
Who should attend
Interested in this course? Let’s connect!
There is no certification exam associated with this course.